Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Face Canvas

I'm super excited (please read that last part with a lisp), about a crazy new plan I have in life, that I've totally jumped, feet first, into. As some of you may or may not know, I've become an aspiring makeup artist and have some great adventures coming up, which I will divulge at a later time. Any who, as luck would have it, my cousin Kelli, who lives me, is an aspiring actress and her husband Alex, is a photographer. That means I get to do makeup, he gets to take pictures and she gets awesome head shots! It's like portfolio heaven! It's like a portfolio orgy!! Ew, wait, the words "cousin" and "orgy", should never be used in reference to each other. Ever. Let's us move on from this uncomfortable silence.

Alex is a super (again, with a lisp) talented photographer, that has given me a great opportunity by including me as part of his services and it's been great working with him, no matter how nervous I get! Not only that, I like to sit around and play/practice with makeup and since we're roomies, he's been taking pictures of some of the looks I've been trying out, which has been a lot of fun for me. If you would like to see more of his work, you can check out his website. The pet photography section is my favorite! You can also follow him on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.

Without further ado, I would like to showcase some of our talents!
Galaxy inspired eye makeup
We like to call this one "Summer Sunny Sunset" Makeup
Makeup that Kristen Stewart had for a movie Premiere
1920's Makeup
50's Varga Girl
Twiggy/70's
Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment